Friday 16 February 2018

Bond of Love

"Bond of Love"

Hello Dears!!
Today, I am going to post something more creative from my side. Recently, I have been selected as a Design Team, in a newly launched Indian paper pack line " My Happy packs" and I am so excited to share that project too with you soon.
I am so thankful to all my lovely and creative friends who inspire me to grow and improve. This Mixed Media world is so wide and really so amazing. I am enjoying so much to learn about this art.


Here I am going to present my first canvas, which I created using mixed techniques. 


I made this specially for my sister. She is my cute little angel and friend for lifetime. the bond of love which we share is just awesome, we do fights for clothes, movies, foods, shopping and many more, but our love makes it more precious. I am so blessed to have sister like this girl. I found a cute picture on Google and can't resist myself to add into my canvas. This girl is just like my sister, sweet and beautiful. So on this Valentine's Day, I gifted this canvas to my sister. She was just like " Aaaaawwwwww" and I felt so delighted after seeing her expression for the gift. This was one of the most special feeling for me.


I was so much inspired with mood board of Lindy's Gang's February 2018 Challenge, so I created a canvas using soft and elegant colors. I created a different texture by using some naturally available item at home.




I used lot of Lindy's sprays, Lindy's magical shakers, Prima Marketing products, die cuts, Little Birdie handmade flowers and some supplies (cheese cloth, lace, ribbon and chipboard) from my stash.
Some more pictures.....










Supplies List:

Lindy's Sprays: 



Itsy Bitsy Store:



Here sharing a quick video of the layout!!

I hope you like it.
If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

UrooCreations Twitter: https://twitter.com/uroo_creations

Thank you so much for your blissful visit on my blog.

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

Lindy's Gang's February 2018 Challenge:


Words & Paintery February Challenge: Love is all around


Mixed Media Warriors: Creative Challenge: Think & Moodboard Challenge
 More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" optional Red
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.in/2018/02/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


Creative Artiste Challenge Blog: #35

Rhedds Creative Spirit- An Altered Art Challenge: February Month Challenge

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge: February Challenge #45 Photo Inspirations 
(I was inspired with word LOVE and different shades of tiny hearts in the featured photo for the challenge)

Polka Doodle Craft Challenge: February "Anything Gose"

A Snowflakes Promise: Challenge-48 "Anything Goes"

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...