Sunday 11 March 2018

My Love: My Happy Packs


Hello Friends!!!
Here, I am again with easy to make and quick handmade Card featuring " Couple to be" collection by My Happy Packs


I used "Couple to be" collection papers, Lindy's Gang sprays, Little Birdies Crafts flowers, chipboard, die cuts and other embellishments. I can't resist myself to create something with these papers. 





I made it for a couple to celebrate their wedding day. A handmade card from fiance to her bride to be. Recently got engaged. I love the outcome.



Thank you so much, My Happy Packs and sweet Nabeela for giving me this amazing opportunity.

You can find My Happy Packs Paper packs online:
I am so happy to invite you all, please join My Happy Packs on available social networks (mentioned below)

I hope you like it.
If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

UrooCreations Twitter: https://twitter.com/uroo_creations
Thank you so much for your blissful visit on my blog.

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...