Sunday 11 March 2018

Pretty Bride: My Happy Packs

Hello Crafty Friends!!!
Hope you're all well and enjoying this lovely weekend full of fun.
I am in love with my DT kit from My Happy Packs, so I decided to create very quick card using paper pack collection (Couple to be) from My Happy Packs.


 Actually I want to participate some ongoing lovely craft challenges. I am specially inspired by beautiful colors of Lindy's Gang  march challenge mood board. I am in love with all colors of this mood board.
Here it is:

I made this card using my favorite Lindy's Gang sprays, some cute Little Birdie Flowers from Itsy Bitsy Store, ivory pearls, and die cuts leaves.
This is one of my so little and quick card, made up with least supplies, I hope you love my work.

More images:




I hope you like it.

You can find My Happy Packs Paper packs online:
I am so happy to invite you all, please join My Happy Packs on available social networks (mentioned below)
If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

UrooCreations Twitter: https://twitter.com/uroo_creations
Thank you so much for your blissful visit on my blog.

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

UrooCreations



I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:


http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.in/2018/02/206-floral-delight-and-dt-call.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.in/2018/03/wk-10-anything-goes-craft-challenge-at.html

Lindy's Gang Color Challenge: March 2018
https://lindysgang.blog/2018/03/01/march-challenge/

(Used colors Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy SapphireHi Maintenance MagentaLindy's Starburst spray- Drop Dead Gorgeous GreenBling-y- Blonde from Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set of Lindy's Gang)


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...