Saturday 3 March 2018

Recipe Book for My Happy Packs "Hungry Cook" as DT

Hello Everyone!!

Here I am going to share my very first inspiration as DT for My Happy Packs. I am so excited and honored to be designing for such an amazing newly launched paper line. This is an amazing chance to work with such a wonderful "Hungry Cook" paper pack. These papers are just full of colors and awesomely designed by so talented Nabeela Mahboob (Owner and Designer: My Happy Packs). I am so thankful to Nabeela for her trust and love. 



This awesome paper pack have so many magical patterns which inspired me to make a cute and little recipe book. I made lots of handmade embellishments to decorate this recipe book. I love to make mini albums, so I have decided to make something so easy and cute to share as DT inspiration.
I enjoyed a lot creating this project for My Happy Packs. 



As I am a bit in Mixed Media nowadays, so I done some stenciling on the front and back cover from inside. This is my first recipe book and very special for me. 
I am so impressed with the designs of "Hungry Cook" paper pack.

Some handmade embellishments:


Full album from inside:













You can visit on My Happy Packs Blog to know more about me and my DT project:

Supplies List:
Some other supplies (unbranded dies, jute twine and trims) from stash.

Here is an overview of this little Recipe Book on my YouTube Channel

I hope you like cute and tiny recipe book. I am grateful for the opportunities I got and for all the love and support of family and friends.

You can find My Happy Packs Paper packs online:
I am so happy to invite you all, please join My Happy Packs on available social networks (mentioned below)

If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.


Thank you so much for your blissful visit on my blog.


I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

A Snowflakes Promise: Challenge-48 "Anything Goes"
https://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.in/2018/02/challenge-48.html

Artistic Inspirations- # 194 "Flowers Use"
(used so many handmade die cut flowers in my recipe book)

 Wk 9 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles







No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...