Wednesday 14 March 2018

SCRAP the BOYS DT

Hello Everyone!!

I am so excited to share this post as my first DT inspiration for our first ever Card Makers Challenge on Scrap the Boys blog . This challenge specially designed for our boys only. 

To celebrate with our first challenge, I decided to make a handmade card with rusty and grungy effects. I made this card using lots of Prima-Finnabair products (Patina effect pastes and Rust effect paste), Lindy's sprays, Lindy's magical shakers, Ranger-Tim Holtz distress inks, Madras Bazzar spray, Tim Holtz idea-Ology clipping stickers, Spellbinders gear dies for die cuts and other supplies from my stash.

Here is masculine card made by me with lots of rustic effect.



And I shared a process video/ Tutorial for this Masculine Card on UrooCreations's YouTube channel.




Used Supplies:
and some supplies from stash.

Come and celebrate with us our first challenge by using this wonderful sketch. We received this lovely Card Sketch from Creative Scrappers



Please do visit here, if you interested to know more about our amazing and talented Design Team members. Click here to join our SCRAP the BOYS Card Makers Challenge.




Kindly visit us, here are links:

SCRAP the BOYS (Facebook Page)

Thank you so much for your visit on my blog.

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...