Thursday 8 March 2018

True Story: Guest Designing for SCRAP the BOYS

Hello Everyone!!
Welcome once again on my blog. Hope you all are having a lovely day. 
Here I am going to share second layout made as guest design inspiration for SCRAP the BOYS blog.


 I am so excited to share my feeling with you all. I am so delighted to be guest designing for March Sketch Challenge. Kindly find the link here for more details about my Guest Design post.
I used lots of craft supplies from Itsy Bitsy store. I am in love with the paper collections and handmade flowers from Little Birdie Crafts. I used die cuts leaves, chipboard pieces, alpha stickers, small notes (American Crafts paper pack) and some trims to decorate this layout. 

More close-ups:











Here is the Sketch for March Sketch challenge created by Laura Whitaker. I had lot of fun while making this layout, the sketch for March month challenge is so fabulous. 


Thank you so much Rachel for your love and trust. I am so honored and delighted.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you join soon this awesome challenge.

I hope you like it.
If you love my work, kindly visit these links (mentioned below) and leave some love there. I really appreciate your sweet and kind efforts.

UrooCreations Twitter: https://twitter.com/uroo_creations

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations




I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Create and Makes Challenge Blog- 19 - Anything Goes

(used supplies: stencil, patina effect paste, chalk paints, heavy gesso, modelling paste, distress inks, handmade flowers, chipboad shapes and alpha and other elements)

Image may contain: text


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...