Friday 9 March 2018

You Are My Sunshine

Hello Everyone!!

Here I am sharing a mixed media layout made for Papericious February Challenge: Moodboard.



I have used lots of papericious sprays, papericious white gesso, papericious chipboard pieces, some die cut flowers and some other embellishments to decorate my layout.

Here are few more images of this layout:





Here is the mood board for this awesome challenge. Actually I  love every color, so added lots of colors to my project. I was specially inspired by the color pallet of Turquoise, Tangerine and Fuchsia.

Hope you like it!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Happy Crafting
UrooCreations

I am entering this layout to following challenges:
















http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.in/2018/02/206-floral-delight-and-dt-call.html

Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge 110- Masculine, Boys 
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/03/challenge-110-masculine-boys.html

Create and Makes Challenge Blog- 19 - Anything Goes
http://createsandmakes.blogspot.in/2018/02/challenge-19-anything-goes.html

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge- March Challnege #46 
(Use a Stencil & Three Mediums)
(used supplies: stencil, Papericious white gesso, Papericious alcohol sprays, Papericious chalk paint, Papericious chipboads ,VersaCraft pigment inks, Tim Holtz distress inks and other supplies)


Image may contain: text




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...