Thursday 26 April 2018

Friends are a gift: My Happy Pack DT

Hello Friends!!!
I'am so excited to share my new DT project for My Happy Packs.  I made this card using gorgeous paper collection "Couple to be" from My Happy Packs. These beautiful colors of paper pack and my desire to make some handmade flowers my own motivated me so much to create this beautiful card.
I was also so much inspired with the spring season and colorful flowers as these are in themes of current challenges at Scrapping4funChallenges: 113- Spring and Mudra Challenge #20
So, here is my card " Friends are a gift". 

I done lots of fussy cutting with some pattern paper of gorgeous "Couple to be" collection of My Happy Packs and done stamping for making leaves by using Mudra stamp set "Leaves stamp"
I wanted to give this card more pastel effect and used many supplies like laces, ivory pearls, Ranger stickle, Nuvo drops, colored cheese cloth pieces, white fabric flowers and other supplies from my stash.

Some more close-ups:



Supplies List:
My Happy Packs"Couple to be" paper collection

Mudra- Leaves Stamp set

Nuvo Crystal Drops- Gloss White

Ranger-Stickles Glitter Glue- Turquoise

Ranger archival Ink- Jet Black
and some other supplies from the stash.


You can get Couple to be paper pack at any of our generous stores!!!
Don’t forget to follow us  Instagram , Facebook and YouTube!!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:


1. Scrappig4funChallenges: Challenge 113- Spring
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.in/2018/04/challenge-113-spring.html

Grab our Badge

2. Mudra Challenge: #20- Floral and Texture
https://mudracraftstamps.blogspot.in/2018/04/mudra-challenge-20.html






No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...