Friday 11 May 2018

My Happy Packs: #happymaygirl


Hello My Creative Friends!!
I am really so happy and excited to share something very special with you all. Here, I am sharing two cute Multi fold cum shaker cards.

These are specially made for two sweet little girls, both are so cute and beautiful. As we are celebrating our release ” Jolly Good Girl” paper pack and My Happy Chipboard set. I am so thankful to My happy packs for giving me this awesome opportunity  and love the thought of gifting cards to girls who could be your daughter, niece, friend, friend’s kids, daughter’s kids and to any girl just to make them feel so special and see the smiles on their faces.
 I made these cute Multi fold+shaker card for gifting to my friend’s kids. Please follow this link to see how these cards look from inside.
To know more about this event #happygirlmay, visit here.

Some more images:

And here are my cute little girls Prakriti and Rashika….They loved their gifts so much and these chippies sentiments are so perfect for them. Meet these sweet little Jolly Good Girls of my life, aren’t they adorable and sweet like sugar 🙂
Happy Girl: Prakriti
Sweet Pumpkin: Rashika
We enjoyed a lot and had a really fun time last day. So my friends, I hope you also will love my cute angels and beautiful cards.
Please shower your precious love on my sweet girls. I really love reading your comments.
You can get “Jolly Good Girl”, “Couple to be” paper pack and My Happy Chipboard pack at any of our generous stores!!!
Do check out my social places BlogInstagramYouTubePinterest and Facebook page for more handmade paper crafts.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram , Facebook and YouTube!!
Happy Crafting 🙂
Lots of love

Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:


More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - Optional Pink

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...