Saturday 5 May 2018

My Little Star


Hello my dear crafty friends!!!
I'am so excited to share my so special scrapbook layout with you all. 


I used lots of craft supplies from Itsy Bitsy store and their own line Little Birdie Crafts embellishments for making this gorgeous layout. 




Few more close-ups:













I hope you all will love it.

Supplies List:
Itsy Bitsy Store:
Itsy Bitsy Synthetic Hair Flat Brush Set- 7 Pcs


Lindy's Sprays used in the project-
Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy Sapphire
Lindy's Starburst spray- Drop Dead Gorgeous Green
Papericious-Sigma Card stock- Ivory
Craftslane- Stencil-Mehendi
and some other supplies from the stash.
Thank you so much for your visit on my blog.
My Dearies, Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla


I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge #13
http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsybitsy-blog-challenge-13/
613 Avenue Create: Challenge #209 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist- Mainly Blue 

More than words- May 2018 Main Challenge- Memories & Frames
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.in/2018/05/may-2018-main-challenge-memories-frame.html
(I made this layout to treasure some sweet and precious memories. Whenever I think of past,it brings back so many memories. I was inspired with the word inspiration of this challenge. I found a perfect photo on Pinterest for this layout and it is representing my feelings and thoughts so perfectly. I  added a resin frame on the right corner of layout as creative part of the challenge.)












No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...