Wednesday 9 May 2018

Treasured Memories: Art Playground Challenge- All about the Center

Hello Friends!!!
Welcome to I am so excited and delighted to share my Guest Design project for our first ever Art Play Ground May Challenge- All about the Center. When I looked this month color and theme of current challenge, it bought me joy and fun. This teal color and its different shades are my favorite, when I think of colors. I always love to make scrapbook layouts for my little cute son. So I made this page for preserving his childhood memories and treasure them forever.


Here is our May Play- Color Scheme:
You can create any project you like and tell us how the monthly tips reflected in your project. You have to use at least two colors from our monthly color scheme (you can add black, white and metallic if you feel like it). For more details and amazing DT inspirations, please click here.
Stay tuned with us at our Art Play Ground blog for more incredible ideas by sweet Sharon Ziv and other team members.

Please do visit here, if you interested to know more about our amazing and talented Guest Design Team members.
In this project, I used photo as focal element. I love creating layouts with the touch of shabby, vintage and mixed media art. I used lots of supplies from my most favorite lines Prima marketing- Finnabair , Lindy’s Stamp Gang, Tim Holtz and some Indian craft stores. I used different stencils and stamps to create a scene around the focal element. Then I used lots of Prima flowers, Finnabair Art stones, paper clay embellishments, Finnabair Art Pebbles, fabric flowers, Laces, die cuts, different size pearls, sentiments and some other craft supplies to give final finish. In my views adhering lots of embellishments around the focal element enhance the beauty of project and make any focal element most noticeable.
Few more close-ups:




Thanks so much sweet Sharon for this awesome opportunity. I am so happy and thrilled to join you all for our May Challenge as Guest Designer.


Kindly visit us, here are links:
Art Playground  (YouTube Channel)
Art Playground (Instagram)

Hope you all love my project, if you love my work please do check my other social places for more amazing art and craft ideas.

Here are links to my Social media:

Thanks so much for visiting my little place....

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:
1. More than words- May 2018 Main Challenge- Memories & Frames
http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.in/2018/05/may-2018-main-challenge-memories-frame.html
(I was inspired with word inspiration and created this layout to cherish some memories when my boy was only a year old. I love the use of frames in my creations. I made this layout specially for my two and half year old son, as I love making most scrap projects to preserve each moment of his childhood. For me "Memory" is the diary of events . I always fascinated about memories because they warm up from the inside.)
My favorite quotes:
God gave us "Memory" so that we might have roses in December.
James M. Barrie

2. Fussy & Fancy Challenge: Challenge#211 "Beautiful In Blues"
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.in/2018/05/challenge-211-beautiful-in-blues.html- won Guest Design Spot
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

3. Scrapki-Wyzwaniowo- May 2018- Blue Sky
http://scrapki-wyzwaniowo.blogspot.com/2018/05/may-2018-blue-sky-1st-reveal.html


scrapki-wyzwaniowo

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...